Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
By using any of Las Cascadas Water Park' services, including any services found on the website, you agree to voluntarily consent to any and all Terms of Service found herein.
Las Cascadas Water Park has the right to modify this Terms of Service agreement at our discretion, and the terms will become effective immediately upon publication to this website.
We provide the delivery personnel and software used to process restaurants orders on this website/app. We are not responsible for the production, preparation, packaging or any other step of the food/beverage process. If you are unsatisfied with your experience on the Las Cascadas Water Park system, you must speak to a valid representative or email email@example.com.
Status as Content Provider:
Las Cascadas Water Park is not responsible for any content posted or displayed on any page within the Las Cascadas Water Park website by our registered clients. Such information does not represent the viewpoints or opinions of our company. Las Cascadas Water Park cannot be held responsible for any agreements, contracts, unfulfilled promises or any communication made between one of our clients and a third party. Las Cascadas Water Park is not responsible for any illegal or unlawful material — including defamatory or copyrighted material — posted to an event page by a client on our system.
Accuracy of Information:
Users of any of Las Cascadas Water Park services certify that any information provided to us is complete and accurate. Las Cascadas Water Park will make every effort to validate the billing information you provide to us; however, if we are unable to do so, we reserve the right to cancel your order or prohibit you from using this website.
Alteration of Event Listings:
Las Cascadas Water Park reserves the right to expunge any restaurant/product from the Las Cascadas Water Park website/app at any time, under any circumstances, and for any reason.
Las Cascadas Water Park is unable to offer refunds after a order has been purchased; however, a change of alternate available date may be issued.
Las Cascadas Water Park Fees:
Non-refundable service fees may be added to each order. By purchasing from Las Cascadas Water Park, you agree to pay these fees and understand that the fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Acceptable Methods of Payment:
Las Cascadas Water Park currently accepts Visa, Master Card and Paypal for payment. All transactions will post a Las Cascadas Water Park memo on your billing/bank statement.
Refusal of Services:
Las Cascadas Water Park reserves the right to ban any registered client from use of any or all of Las Cascadas Water Park' services at any time, under any circumstances, and for any reason. Violation of any of the guidelines below will always result in such punitive action.
Posting or linking to any illegal or unlawful content — including defamatory or copyrighted materials — on the Las Cascadas Water Park website will result in the termination of all services that Las Cascadas Water Park provides.
• Posting any of the following on the Las Cascadas Water Park website may result in the termination, without compensation, of all services that Las Cascadas Water Park provides:
• Any communication that incites or promotes racism, sexism, homophobia, bigotry or physical harm to others
• Any communication that promotes harassment of others
• Any pornographic or sexually explicit material
• Any communication that solicits personal information for commercial or advertising purposes that is not otherwise approved by Las Cascadas Water Park
• Any communication intended to engage others in commercial activities that is not otherwise approved by Las Cascadas Water Park
Violation of Terms:
If you violate any of the terms herein, Las Cascadas Water Park reserves the right to terminate your account, bar you from using any Las Cascadas Water Park services, cancel any orders and take appropriate legal action.
Las Cascadas Water Park is not responsible for any content or services provided by any websites outside of the Las Cascadas Water Park website. This includes any content posted on the event organizer’s website or on any sites linked from the event pages.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads after you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you can read more on this page.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Las Cascadas Water Park grants you a non-exclusive right to access the Las Cascadas Water Park Service for the purposes of browsing the site, searching for events, registering for events, and interacting with events, organizers, and Las Cascadas Water Park. The following uses of the Service — including the site and all functions therein — are strictly forbidden:
• Using the Service in any way that violates the Terms of Service;
• Using the Service in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international laws and regulations;
• Attempting to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise disclose the underlying source code or infrastructure of the Service;
• Using the Service for fraudulent activity or activity that facilitates fraud;
• Using or enabling others to use bots, scrapers, spiders, or any other automated means to access the Service for any purpose without the written permission of Las Cascadas Water Park;
• Using or enabling others to use the Service in a way that imposes what Las Cascadas Water Park deems to be an illicit, excessive, or unnecessarily heavy burden on our infrastructure, regardless whether such activity is an intentional attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Site;
• Bypassing or enabling others to bypass any measures we take to restrict access to unauthorized areas of the Service.
1. What are cookies?
HTTP Cookies, or simply Cookies, are small files from websites that are stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing that site. Cookies enable websites to identify your device for a period of time. For example, cookies are often used to designate that you have logged in to a site thereby preventing you from needing to continually log in each time you visit a page on that site
Google Analytics and Tag Manager
Google Double Click
4. What choices do I have about my information?
As a user of Las Cascadas Water Park, you have some choices related to the use of your information. Any requests related to your information should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the ability to opt-out of receiving marketing communication. You may do so at any time by submitting a request to email@example.com.
You have the ability to see and update the data you have provided to Las Cascadas Water Park. You can do so at any time by logging into your account.
Individuals within the European Union or European Economic Area are entitled to additional choices as a result of the data privacy law known as the EU General Data Protection Regulation, more commonly referred to as "GDPR". The following are those additional choices.
Access and Export: As stated above, you have access to view your data at any time by logging into your account. You may also request a machine readable format export of your data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limit Use: You can request that we limit the use of your data by contacting email@example.com.
Rectification: If you find inaccuracies in your information, you have the ability to request that those inaccuracies be corrected by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Removal: You can request that your data be removed from the Las Cascadas Water Park system by contacting email@example.com for legal, accounting, and safety reasons, some data may not be able to be immediately removed or anonymized. For example, to comply with anti-money laundering laws, we may be required to maintain personal information tied to financial transactions. Such data may only be able to be removed after a minimum required data retention period.
Privacy Shield Notice:
Within the scope of this privacy notice, if a privacy complaint or dispute cannot be resolved through Las Cascadas Water Park’s internal processes, Las Cascadas Water Park has agreed to participate in the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure. Subject to the terms of the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure, VeraSafe will provide appropriate recourse free of charge to you. To file a complaint with VeraSafe under the Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure, please submit the required information to VeraSafe here: https://www.verasafe.com/privacy-services/dispute-resolution/submit-dispute/
Main Security Rules:
• Park opens 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. All Attractions will begin to clear at 4:40 P.M.
• We reserve the right of admission.
• As a security measure, all types of packages or luggage will be checked.
• The entry of firearms, knives, sharp objects are prohibited. Law enforcement officers or people with license to carry a firearm must make the necessary arrangements at the nearest police station to safeguard your weapons.
• Pets are not allowed inside the park. If it is a service pet, it must show documentation or identification.
• We are not responsible for changes in weather conditions. This situation entails taking security measures while the atmospheric event lasts. There will be no refund.
• All minors must be accompanied by their parents, legal guardians, camp leader or adult in charge.
• Pregnant women, people with heart disease, back disease, or any disability. For your safety, the use of slides is prohibited.
• The use of clothes with buckles or buttons, glasses, sunglasses, cameras, phones, or jewelry is prohibited when using the attractions. We are not responsible in case of loss.
• Infants or children who use diapers, these must be designed for use in swimming pools.
• Children must be over 48 inches or 4 feet tall to use the slides outside of the children's area.
• The entry of any type of food or drink is not allowed.
• Alcoholic beverages or drugs are not allowed in any of the park facilities.
• Inflatable tubes and slide matts will be given at the attractions to be used.
For more information you can ask our Staff Members or call 787-891-1005 Ext. 6550 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org